- B.S. ’87 Indiana University, Kelley School of Business
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst, 2014
- Collaborative Law Training, 2014
- Mediation Training, 2014
- 20 years corporate experience – Dow Jones, The Seattle Times, Blanchard Associates, Inc
- 6+ years volunteer Financial Counselor for Compassion House Ministry
My passion is helping individuals and families with their personal finances. Life has taken me, and my finances, in directions I did not choose or anticipate, but that journey has taught me many things, among them healthy personal financial principles. That, coupled with my educational background and work experience, uniquely qualify me to coach others to financial victory.
Member of – Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts, International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, Association of Divorce Financial Planners, King County Collaborative Law, King County Bar Association – Collaborative Law Section, Collaborative Professionals of Washington